Who Actually I am

I am a very annoying person to say so, I am a person who is kind to people who are kind to me, I have dreams like everyone else, although some are very fantasy. I am a very rude person and when they take my anger out, I don’t know myself, I am another person; There are very few people who can control me when I have a bad temper because I always hit everyone.

 

I think that because of my way of being lazy, unfulfilled in somethings, I have lost time😢

 

I think that I should not continue wasting a lot of time because if there is something that cannot be recovered, it is time, I should take more advantage of my free time and I want to do it but in reality, I don’t know why I am not capable I want to be a better person every day and I try of trying to be and I don’t understand why I have not been able to.

 

I have big plans and dreams for the future, I want to have a professional career, I want to get a great job, help my family, I want them to also be professionals, take them forward, teach them the good values ​​of life.

 

I try to enjoy life day by day because I am a person with the belief that life is only one that must be enjoyed, we don’t know when we are going to die and that one not only dies of old age, but I try to enjoy it but in a good way, not being in bad things, otherwise doing things well and not causing harm to others.

 

what I have lived and from what I remember has not been the easiest, but not very difficult either. But despite the bad things I have been happy, I keep smiling day by day for the sorrows and for all the problems, if I dream, I can't stop dreaming of having a great future with people who actually love me, every day I wake up wanting to smile of not letting myself fall for anyone.

 

My dreams are big more than I express and I keep thinking about a better future for myself and my family.

| THIS IS MY STORY “WHO ACTUALLY I AM”


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments

Powered by Blogger.